This weekend was good. Mostly because I got to see Logan. I also got to see my mom and her "stepdad". It was nice. I wish my brother didn't go because he complained if we did anything. I wanted to walk around downtown more, but he just kept complaining. Next time, stay home, you stupid jerk.
Now I'm sad because I don't think I'll be home long enough to do anything before I go back to school. I hate money. Seriously. I wish we didn't need it, but people are selfish. Every single person. I have extra money on my loans that I have to spend or I'll be paying interest and getting charged for something I never used. But I still don't have enough money to pay for what I need; I just can't use the loans on that stuff. This world is fucked up.
Thanks bye
I agree. I hate money because it ruins everything eventually. But we still need to hang out before you go to collegeland
ReplyDeleteCaptcha- Pasmsart