Friday, July 16, 2010

No jobs..

So I spent a whole ten minutes looking at what jobs are available on or near campus. There is one near campus. Which means I have to walk. That means I will probably get robbed/raped. Plus, it is edging someone's lawn. I don't know this someone and I don't really trust anyone in Ypsi. It is 10 dollars an hour, but only for a few months. -_-; I don't know if it is worth it.

Why does being here seem so much worse than being at school? I feel like Logan and I are never going to see each other again (I know that's untrue..hopefully). I miss him so much. It doesn't make sense that I can be in Ypsilanti for 4 months and not feel so lonely, yet I'm here for two and I feel like there is so much missing.

I really want to cry right now. I never can cry when I need to, but when I really really don't want to cry, I always do. What's up with that?

God help me.

1 comment:

  1. God help me too. Atleast you don't have states between you two. God,I feel like Kyle is gone most of the time. But,distance is distance I guess.

    captcha - fripingl

    ReplyDelete