Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday!

I love Sunday because I don't have to work. Only one more week of this. Then I can go home and see Logan. He made me cry with his stupid love letter today. Three times. I keep reading it. Just makes me miss him more. I'm so happy we get to go camping, even if my brother is there. And my mom, but she never complains ... so it is okay.
I am a little sad because I was supposed to see my friend Britt today, but her sister went to the hospital, so that didn't happen. I hope her sister is okay. She's a cool cat. I guess she has a concussion. :(
I went for a walk today and I saw ...
...People riding a two-person bike. They wabed at me.
...A rabbit carcus that I almost stepped on.
...New pretty orange wild flowers.
...And really pretty clouds and trees.
I love nature. Birds are chirping and it is hot, but not humid right now. I kind of like it. I layed in the sun while I was in my bedroom today for almost half an hour. I felt like a cat.

I'm so excited to go home. Seven days.
I'll see the ring?
haha.
I'm going to finishmy puzzle and color.

♥♥

2 comments:

  1. I like feeling like a cat. I feel like a cat when i wake up. I make cat noises and stretch. I'm going to make brownies and eat one for you.

    Captcha - Terbicy

    ReplyDelete