Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dork-titude!



It is so insane how tired I am. I don't feel well because my aunt wants to eat out a lot. :\ Normally, I don't have a problem, but this resturaunt is not agreeing with my tummy at all.



(you know my paint skills are jawsome)

I want to go home so badly. I wish I didn't need the money. (Plus note: I have approx. 800 dollars in my account! Yay books!) If I didn't need the money, I would be home right now. I miss Logan hugging me. I miss hanging out with Michelle, Hayley, Alaura, Aly, Tammie, Kimberly, Jon, Zac, Mike, Logan, and so many other people. When I get back, I'll only be home for two weeks before I have to go to school. I'll probably spend most of that time packing and selling my stuff at a garage sale. (If you want and of my junk, LET ME KNOW! As I mentioned, my mother is trying to fit five people in a two bedroom Trailer in Novi. -_-; ) I really really want to go home. Did I say that?


I am going to do the thirty day challenge on Blogger because I don't use my Tumblr. It seems like fun. Hopefully, I can log on everyday.



Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


1. I am SUPER scared of thunderstorms and wind. Like...SUPER DUPER scared.
2. I was born 2 months early with pneumonia. (This was back when premature babies didn't always make it because technology almost sucked.)
3. Superman and Mint Chocolate Chip icecream are my favorite flavors to mix. :3
4. I'm a huge dork: I like anime, Star Wars, Star Trek, Musicals, balancing chemical equations and solving easy math problems. I think I cover it all.
5. I have 7 siblings.
6. I want to be a musician, but I am majoring in theatre.
7. I have been to Japan and I miss it SO much.
8. I love my 3 nieces and nephew.
9. I hate talking on the phone.
10. I like nature A LOT. I love nature.
11. I haven't taken my math class yet. :X
12. My neighborhood turned ghetto while I was away at college. Now I have to convince my mom that she's not going to get shot. (She's at home alone right now because my stepdad is truckdriving.)
13. I like taking pictures so so so SO much, but I don't have a camera; it broke the second day in Japan.
14. I don't know if I can complete a Japanese minor.
15. I hate schooling, but I love education.
Tah-Tah!




P.S.- That is the U.S.S. Enterprise int he background of my picture. :3

1 comment:

  1. I just want money. And guess what? Kyle is most likely coming home this weekend so I will be getting my ticket soon! :D

    captcha - dessese

    ReplyDelete