Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm happy I'm home.

It smells like dog and my mom. It reminds me of my grandma's house back before my mom was going out with my step-dad. That smell is comforting. I don't know why. I guess I was happier back then...even though we were pretty much poverty broke. I don't even know how my mom got through those times, but hey, she did.
Anyway, I got to see Logan. It was really nice to hug him. :) My mom, Logan and I met up with my aunt and uncle for a late dinner. My mom and aunt talked Tupperware (the reason for the meeting in the first place) and my uncle, Logan and I all talked about FedEx, jobs, and silly things. I enjoyed myself. I don't know why Allan doesn't like his brother, Denny; he's super funny!
I might get to go to the apple orchard Sunday!! No one can possibly know how happy this makes me. :DD I also have homework. >_<;;

じゃまた、
セラフィナ*バンデントルン

No comments:

Post a Comment