Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Now I'm moving in Saturday...

I had to change the date because people are stupid. Seriously, who works from 8-4? Apparently EMU housing. My mom gets out of work at four thirty starts at seven thirty. Lamesauce. That gives me an extra day to pack. I haven't started yet. I guess that's the VandenToorn in me.
On the plus side, Hayley is back. Maybe we can hang before I go. I wish she could be happy here, but I know she can't. I couldn't be happy if Logan were somewhere else. I seriously don't know how she can do that. (I mean get through life without her boyfriend.) As juvenile as it may sound, Hayley and I aren't in the type of relationship that is a four month relationship or whatever. We're serious about or significant others.

My mom yelled at me for not cleaning enough. I cried for an hour or maybe more because I am constantly cleaning and I'm the only one that does. I can only do so much on top of studying, planning my finances, having a social life for the three weeks that I was able, and attempting to pack. I guess everything's o.k. now. I feel bad that I cried for so long and made her feel bad. >_<
I hope this depression goes away.

1 comment:

  1. Tell her to suck it! You do a lot! And we are very serious about our boyfriends. And it's the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. That's why I want to wait. I can't lose the person who makes me feel better no matter the situation to some states in between. I promised him twice I would wait for him. *hugs* It'll be okay. College land treats you good.

    ReplyDelete