Friday, August 27, 2010

Man...

It took so much for me not to cry today when Logan left. At least for now, I only have to be away for a week because I want to come back for my birthday. I really don't want to study or finish packing or any of that. I just want to sleep next to Logan for forever in my pajamas. I don't think Alaura would be up for some cuddling. haha. I'm glad my brother's girlfriend came over and went out to dinner with my mom and I. It helped de-stress my day. Logan couldn't even come over and give me his shirt like he promised. :( Maybe he can come over quickly before we leave.

I want a longer summer and a brother that can take care of his children and a brother that isn't so impulsive. And a brother that would acknowledge my existence and brothers that would stop doing drugs. I'll never have any of those though. Nothing is good enough for me.

And Hayley, your comments make me feel lots better. thanks. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I can make you feel better. I wish my brother would stop being a creeper! >:( I know how hard it is to let someone go when you reallyyyy don't want them to. I got Kyle's Felix the Cat shirt and I don't even wanna wear it cause I don't want the smell to go away. I moved today too. It's weird. We need to hang out soon. Love you, George.

    ReplyDelete